Weekly Wristies 05/08/22 to 05/14/22

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hiya, Group!
Welcome to a newer week of fab. wristies the membership wants to show us. For yesterday and today, this new/old OMEGA GOOD PLANET PLANET OCEAN GMT, which I wear occasionally. It's a beautiful watch and all that, but it was so expensive when wifey bought it for me I've been a little leery about wearing it OUTSIDE the house. Yes, it's insured but the idea of being rolled for the watch (at my age) is a little too much. Maybe I should acquire an inexpensive rep of it... . dave (old pics):

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Well, except for tomorrow's PAMSDAY, I'll be wearing the OMEGA PLANET OCEAN GOOD PLANET GMT for the rest of the week. Just a beautiful piece. Unfortunately, I've forgotten how to adjust the GMT dial for correct operation. Oh, well, one of these days ... dave (old pics.):
IMG_0006(114).JPG?width=285&height=175&c

IMG_0004(121).JPG?width=285&height=175&c

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!
It's PAMSDAY today, so out comes this old MARINA MILITARE GMT automatic; all works very well, this watch works quite well; the GMT hand is adjustable. I took off the case back -- and it's still an automatic!! (Forgot, heh!) dave (old pics):

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
...and yet another pic or two of the fab & beautiful OMEGA GOOD PLANET PLANET OCEAN GMT automatic. With the help of a GOOGLE search, finally remembered how to get the GMT hand on it. (AGE!!!) dave (old pics.):