Weekly Wristies: 05/30/22 to 06/04/22

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang
A belated entry for Monday -- this old BELL & ROSS automatic from years ago. It's a large watch with a fine automatic ,motor and no lume on the dial; still, having the gold numbers can help in certain situations. dave:

Reactions: Buddhabar
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Everyone!
it's HUMPDAY, so we're almost to the weekend! Let's enjoy the rest of the week, to the weekend! For this august day, this fancible TAG HEUER CHRONOGRAPH with a fine date window and VK quartz movement & fine sturdy bracelet. dave;

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! It's PAMSDAY, so let's see what the members have for the rest of the week.
Today's ride is this old FULL DIAL Pam with sandwich numbers & secured by an old leather (?) dial. The automatic movement performs quite well. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group!
Welcome to the end of the week! For this moment, a type of "racy" product imported from the U.K.: This MUFF DIVER quartz diver I had a fascination when I first saw it. "Utterly scandelous," I thought. Just had to have it -- not that too many people would or could read the dial. It's a decent piece, with a good quartz movement from Japan,believel Rubber tire thead staps are soft and comfortable, dial is nicely appointed with readable main numbers but no lume. dave: