WEEKLY WRISTIES 06/22 - 06/28/0

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
i, Mates!

Last post for this week: a watch I've tried to sell twice but just couldn't bring myself to do so: AIR BLUE TOP GUN SWISS CHRONO TYPE 20B on beautiful leather strap. At times, it seems just too fancy for a plain dude like me; at times I love it; other times I don't. We'll see in the future. dave:

ONE MORE:

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Hey, Group! Welcome to the start of a new week during these contagious times. Keep up the effort to stay healthy and stay safe.

This BREITLING CHRONOMAT chronograph, purchased a few year ago, is the last Breitling from the brand's drawer of the watch box. (Technically, it's not the last, as I as yellow Sea Wolf on s/s but have worn that several times.) I researched this CHRONOMAT style to find comparisons but the ones I found all had GOLD subdials and bezels. Gee, I must have a true rep of a fake?? Still, it's drawn compliments from a doctor who spotted it on my wrist as I was having a required coronavirus COVIT-19 test. Wonder what he really thought after taking a closer look at it, heh! dave:

It does look good, And the main tell on these which is a sunken datewheel is not present on yours. Being pretty knowledgeable in a brief examination that is the first tell I'd look for. Regardless it looks good!

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
THANKS for the tip, RX! Very much appreciate it; I always have something new to learn here.

dave