Weekly Wristies 06/29 - 07/05

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Sorry, mate. I looked at the opening page & never saw this post, so I added one by mistake. dave

Hi Ho, Gang!

Welcome to the start of a new week of dazzling watches & such!

For today, this lightly worn CITIZEN ECODRIVE chrono, which has a VK quartz movement, which is always fun to watch in action. Picked it up either M2M or on the 'ole Bay. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
/Hi, Gang!

Here's another box queen that hasn't seen the light of day for a loooong time: INVICTA CORDOBA Diver watch (quartz). a hefty but comfortable watch with easy tell time dial and good soft lume. Case measures 46mm wo crown; 56mm w/ crown x 15mm thick on a soft stitched leather strap. Tried to sell it once but no takers so I kept it. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Welcome to HUMPDAY!!

Today's wear is this AIR BLUE chronograph I picked up a while ago from someone/where, even though I already had an AIR BLUE chrono -- another black dial -- but with a different configuration of the subdials. Still, a classy piece, if I say so myself. dave:

Reactions: _GC_ and minty007

minty007

Once in a while you get shown the light...
Diplomat
Feb 20, 2018
Colorado, USA
If only Helson would make something for the dainty wristed fellas... like me!
I love that bezel & insert!!!
This one is a 38mm. It wears a little bigger due to the case thickness, but still smaller than most of their offerings.

Reactions: _GC_

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
[Hi, Gang! Welcome to the Flag Flying (for USA) Fourth of July weekend. Today's watch is this newly acquired INVICTA PRO DIVER (#89270B) TT automatic watch but haven't yet worn until today. It's one of the few watches INVICTA makes that's not an affront to one's eyes or senses, heh! Just goes to show you what this brand is capable of producing -- mimicking ROLEX's Sub and getting away with it. dave:

Last edited: