Weekly Wristies 07/05/21 to 07/11/21

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Welcome to another week, which I believe is starting to fly by; so enjoy it while you can.
Here's a new addition to my growing PARNIS collection -- this all blue submariner, with a fine lume, decent worksmanship, attractive addition to my wrist. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Here's an "old timer" rep I use whenever I change watches and can't decide what to wear. It's my all-time back up watch: ROLEX ND Sub I secured from Stan a long while ago. Finely and crisply made, heavy and fashionable. dave:

Reactions: Rx4Time
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
I hope all are having a good surviving, with most of the country surviving the great HEAT we're having. Cooling it down some, featuring this newly arrived PARNIS GMT on jubilee from a mate on watchuseek -- who was very honorable, after I accidentally sent him a double payment for the watch: he honorably refunded the extra payment to me. (I'm just getting old, I guess). The GMT is nicely made, with all functions operating as they should. Good movement, too, probably with a NH 35; construction is fine & is mounted on an attractive jubilee bracelet. NICE!! dave:

HAPPY PAMSDAY, Gang!
For this day, old fav and old timer, PANERAI "111" on old, faded leather strap; hand wound. dave: