Weekly Wristies 07/25/22 - 07/31/22

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Welcome to the new week. Let's go share our treasures with each other.
First, this old ROLEX DOUBLE RED SEADWELLER I purchased a number of years ago. It was time to take it out of storage. dave:
ROLEX.DOUBLE.RED.SEA.DWELLER_001(2)

ROLEX.DOUBLE.RED.SEA.DWELLER_004(1)

ROLEX.DOUBLE.RED.SEA.DWELLER_005(1)

ROLEX.DOUBLE.RED.SEA.DWELLER_006(1)

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
For Tuesday, this ROLEX GMT-MASTER II w/ Pepsi dial as the ride of the day. Functions very well; GMT time is manually adjustable; easy-to-read dial. dave:
New.ROLEX.GMT-MASTER.II.on_s.s._Jubilee_001(1)

New.ROLEX.GMT-MASTER.II.on_s.s._Jubilee_004(1)

New.ROLEX.GMT-MASTER.II.on_s.s._Jubilee_006(1)
New.ROLEX.GMT-MASTER.II.on_s.s._Jubilee_005(1)

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Welcome to HUMPDAY this week!
To start off, this frequently used/rotated SEIKO GLOBEMASTER (?) quartz chronograph with a nicely bright blue dial. Picked it up from ____________ a number of years ago & don't regret the cost. Seikos are one of my fav brands, ever since I bought my first one at the Base Exchange @ Clark AB in the PI back in late 1967. (I still have it, has been refurbished and still wear it on occasion.) This chrono's easily lights up easily, thus making the dial more attractive. Sorry, no pics of this here. dave;
SEIKO.GLOBEMASTER.BLUE.CHRONOGRAPH.ON.S.S_010

SEIKO.GLOBEMASTER.BLUE.CHRONOGRAPH.ON.S.S_006

SEIKO.GLOBEMASTER.BLUE.CHRONOGRAPH.ON.S.S_005

Reactions: Rx4Time
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Here is Friday's ride, which is a puzzle to me. I purchased this as a rep, yet when I pulled off the case back, the movement and battery were all marked as TISSOT -- something I know is NOT unusual among reps. So, not being an expert and having a search of the PRC 200s not too helpful, I treat this as a rep and would not post it as a gen on watch sites that don't allow reps. BUT, to me, not a big deal; I just like the watch. dave:
TISSOT.PRC.200.CHRONOGRAPH._BLK.DIAL.YELLOW.HANDS_006(1)

TISSOT.PRC.200.CHRONOGRAPH._BLK.DIAL.YELLOW.HANDS_007(1)

TISSOT.PRC.200.CHRONOGRAPH._BLK.DIAL.YELLOW.HANDS_005(1)

TISSOT.PRC.200.CHRONOGRAPH._BLK.DIAL.YELLOW.HANDS_004(1)

TISSOT.PRC.200.CHRONOGRAPH._BLK.DIAL.YELLOW.HANDS_001(1)

Reactions: Rx4Time
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group!
For Saturday, this lightly worn CARTIERE chronograph I wear every blue moon or so. Picked it up a number of years ago because I liked the roman numerials on the dial; plus, it had a clean, stylistic presentation I found attractive. For me, the time on the dial is very readable and, overall, the watch just looks so smart. Of course, it has a quartz movement to power it. dave;
CARTIER.Small.Sec.Dial._on_allegator_strap_010

CARTIER.Small.Sec.Dial._on_allegator_strap_008

CARTIER.Small.Sec.Dial._on_allegator_strap_007

CARTIER.Small.Sec.Dial._on_allegator_strap_006

CARTIER.Small.Sec.Dial._on_allegator_strap_005

CARTIER.Small.Sec.Dial._on_allegator_strap_004

CARTIER.Small.Sec.Dial._on_allegator_strap_002

AARRGGHH! In my haste, I copied THE WRONG WATCH!! The one I'm wearing is a chronograph!! O, well! As POOR RICHARD noted: "Haste makes waste."
dave

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Hi, Gang!
Here is Friday's ride, which is a puzzle to me. I purchased this as a rep, yet when I pulled off the case back, the movement and battery were all marked as TISSOT -- something I know is NOT unusual among reps. So, not being an expert and having a search of the PRC 200s not too helpful, I treat this as a rep and would not post it as a gen on watch sites that don't allow reps. BUT, to me, not a big deal; I just like the watch. dave:
TISSOT.PRC.200.CHRONOGRAPH._BLK.DIAL.YELLOW.HANDS_006(1)

TISSOT.PRC.200.CHRONOGRAPH._BLK.DIAL.YELLOW.HANDS_007(1)

TISSOT.PRC.200.CHRONOGRAPH._BLK.DIAL.YELLOW.HANDS_005(1)

TISSOT.PRC.200.CHRONOGRAPH._BLK.DIAL.YELLOW.HANDS_004(1)

TISSOT.PRC.200.CHRONOGRAPH._BLK.DIAL.YELLOW.HANDS_001(1)
Same situation with my aquaracer. Everything matches up with the genuine, even the movement. I figure some of these were either production overruns or a group of parts suppliers made additional runs beyond the factory orders and a third party assembled. Regardless, I very much like mine.