Weekly Wristies 08-16-21 to 08-22-21

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!
Welcome to a new week, thus slowly bringing August--and summer-- to an end. (Boo). The ride of the week (probably) is this TAG HEUER AQUARACER 300M wifey purchased for me while on one of our cruises before the pandemic. Unlike the older one, a 500m quartz version, the 300m is an automatic with the date/cyclops over on the right side -- instead of the left side of the dial. The strap is a nicely stitched "parachute" (?) style (I"m having a senior moment & can't remember the name of the material.) Great looking piece. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
This is a late entry for HUMPDAY, yesterday; it was our 48th wedding anniversary & wanted to spend time with my wonderful wife. Today, right now, is HUMPDAY, which features the older version of my TAG HEUER, which is the 500m version -- not the 300m version of the newer one; this older one is a quartz powered one and not an automatic one. It's heavier than the 300m version; and like the newer one, was purchased while on a cruise back in 2010. What's amazing out the 500m oldie is its battery: after ten (10) years of (none constant) usage, its RENATA battery died last year. Amazing! dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Today/night for this Day is this old "OP6506" windup with date and sausage numbers attached to a nice looking dark chocolate leather strap I've had for several years. Although I usually do not favor Pams with dates on their dials, this one seems to be the exception; plus, I don't remember if I purchased the dark chocolate leather straps for it or not. Bad memory. Still, it IS a nice looker which attracts attention when worn outside. dave:

Reactions: Lix.Tetrax