Weekly Wristies 08/29/22 - 09/05/22

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hello, Gang!
Start of the last few days of August! No, I don't know where the summer went, but I'm glad I survived it.
To start the week, this Swiss Railroad Station watch -- MONDAINE Swiss . The watch face does fascinate now, esp. never having been to Switzerland. It has a simple minimalist decor, with the bright red seconds hand to counter the subdued dial. I read the manual and even visited the website, and I STILL do not know how to set the date in the window so just let it go. dave:
MONDAINE.EVO.SWISS.Railway..watch_007(1)

MONDAINE.EVO.SWISS.Railway..watch_004(1)

MONDAINE.EVO.SWISS.Railway..watch_005(1)

MONDAINE.EVO.SWISS.Railway..watch_003(1)

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Group!
I need your help with this wristie post. I am surprised I don't have pics of the watch I'm wearing ; a STEEL DIVE Rolex Sub homage, with black dial and black ceramic bezel. What I DO have are pics of its GREEN cousin, so I'm using these as a substitute; I 'm asking you to use your imaginations to mentally picture this as the black ROLEX SUB homage, until I get a chance to upload the correct pics. Thanks for your help. dave:
IMG_0003(102)

IMG_0004(131)

IMG_0005(123)

IMG_0006(123)

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
This is an update to Wednesday's post, where I asked you to use your imaginations about the STEEL DIVE Rolex homage I was wearing but didn't have pics of it, so I showed pics of my "HULK" version of the STEEL DIVE instead & asked you to pretend it's the black dialed Rolex homage. Well, I was able to upload the pics of the black dialed STEEL DIVE today, so here are the pics. Thank you for the patience and humor. dave:
IMG_7920

IMG_7919

IMG_7918

IMG_7917

IMG_7915

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hiya, Gang!
This is a late submission for PAMSDAY, this past Thursday. I was too busy with doctors' appointments, etc.,
For Thursday, I wore this PANERAI Radiomir GMT automatic on a nice "buckskin" strap. As with most of the PAMS I have, it's really easy to tell time with them -- even when I'm have asleep!! I like the leather strap; it's very attractive and adds a sense of class to the watch. dave:
PAM.GOLD.RADIOMIR.W.LIGHTGREEN.DIAL.ON.KAHKI.STRAP_009

PAM.GOLD.RADIOMIR.W.LIGHTGREEN.DIAL.ON.KAHKI.STRAP_004

PAM.GOLD.RADIOMIR.W.LIGHTGREEN.DIAL.ON.KAHKI.STRAP_006
PAM.GOLD.RADIOMIR.W.LIGHTGREEN.DIAL.ON.KAHKI.STRAP_005