WEEKLY WRISTIES 08/31 - 09/06/20

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang! Welcome to a new week! Be SAFE!!
For today, a repeat of Saturday's newest arrival: PAGAN DESIGN ({PD 1662) GMT automatic received from ALI. Great looker, well made, a good "bang for the buck!" OLD PICS. dave:
PAGANI.DESIGN.AUTOMATIC.GMT.on.PEPSI.bezel & blk rubber 003.JPG

PAGANI.DESIGN.AUTOMATIC.GMT.on.PEPSI.bezel & blk rubber 005.JPG

PAGANI.DESIGN.AUTOMATIC.GMT.on.PEPSI.bezel & blk rubber 006.JPG

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Yee Gad, Folks!!! It's September 1st, the gateway to the coming of ice, snow, and COLD weather (at least here in the northern latitudes).
Today, one of my fav Pagani Designs, the green dialed Sub. Just love it, and when you Google this brand, model PD 1639, you'll quickly see why these are a great "bang for the buck." dave:

PAGANI.DESIGN.SUB.GREEN.DIAL 005.JPG

PAGANI.DESIGN.SUB.GREEN.DIAL 006.JPG

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Today, a favorite-but-lightly-worn rep -- This HEUER Indianapolis 500 Speedway Chronograph, with a VK quartz movement on a soft but thick black speed-o (?) leather strap. No running seconds hand on the face, just the 24-hour subdial and accumulative minutes subdial @ 9. Chronograph minutes hand moves smoothly around the dial -- a delight to watch. dave:
HEUER.Indianapolis.Speedway.Chronograph.on.Blk.strap 002.JPG

HEUER.Indianapolis.Speedway.Chronograph.on.Blk.strap 004.JPG

HEUER.Indianapolis.Speedway.Chronograph.on.Blk.strap 007.JPG

HEUER.Indianapolis.Speedway.Chronograph.on.Blk.strap 008.JPG

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!
This is a double posted wristie for both Friday and Saturday in order to save space. These two watches will be up for sale soon & thought I'd wear them to ensure I'd sell them. Both are in excellent condition; both have been largely unused. The wristie for Friday is this large-but-comfortable INVICTA GRAND DIVER automatic that possesses an unusual feature: the entire dial lights up in the darkness, while the major hours and minutes light up a soft yellow. Pretty neat. Keeps great time, too. dave:
INVICTA.GRAND.DIVER.AUTIOMATIJC.ON SS Luminated dial 002.JPG

INVICTA.GRAND.DIVER.AUTIOMATIJC.ON SS Luminated dial 004.JPG

INVICTA.GRAND.DIVER.AUTIOMATIJC.ON SS Luminated dial 005.JPG

INVICTA.GRAND.DIVER.AUTIOMATIJC.ON SS Luminated dial 007.JPG

LUMED DIAL: (In person, the lume was much brighter.)

INVICTA.GRAND.DIVER.AUTIOMATIJC.ON SS Luminated dial 011.JPG

The next wristie is for today, Saturday -- this CARTIER strap watch with a quartz movement I purchased on a whim. Comes with an attractive dial, rose gold case, and classy alligator leather strap. I've worn it once or twice -- and again today. It IS an attractive piece; just don't feel too comfortable wearing a CARTIER. dave:
CARTIER.ROMAN.NUMERAL.DIAL.ROSE.GOLD.CASE.allig.strap 001.JPG

CARTIER.ROMAN.NUMERAL.DIAL.ROSE.GOLD.CASE.allig.strap 004.JPG

CARTIER.ROMAN.NUMERAL.DIAL.ROSE.GOLD.CASE.allig.strap 005.JPG

CARTIER.ROMAN.NUMERAL.DIAL.ROSE.GOLD.CASE.allig.strap 006.JPG

CARTIER.ROMAN.NUMERAL.DIAL.ROSE.GOLD.CASE.allig.strap 007.JPG