Weekly wristies 1-1-23 through 1-7-23

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
  • Hi, Group. I posted this shot of my DAVOSA Sub last night & promptly forgot to post it on other sites. Please ignore the ROLEX shot; I'm not certain how to delete it.

• dave
    dave47
  • VIP/Supporter!
  • 6,013 posts
Posted 19 hours ago
Hi, Gang!
This is a subdued entry to take my mind off the tragedy concering Buffalo Bills safety, Damar Hamlin, who collapsed on the field after a play. While on the field, he was administered oxygen as well as CPR. He was taken to the U of C hospital. All involved -- players, coaches, the crowds, the broadcasters -- are stunned; just now, it was announced the game as been postponed. As someone who played and as someone who cares for people, I am sickened by this. I'm just doing this as something to do to do to shake off the shock.
For today, this DAVOSA TERNOSA DIVER automatic. For what it's worth, a fine watch well worth its value. dave:
IMG_0003(79).JPG?width=320&height=320&fi

IMG_0004(101).JPG?width=320&height=320&f

TanGo, Wires, Popperini and 6 others reacted to this
Popperini
  • POWERMAX!
  • Popperini
  • VIP/Supporter!
  • 3,509 posts
Posted 14 hours ago

Reactions: Rx4Time

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group!

Still feeling sad from last night's tragedy during the Bills/Bengals game. When dealing with depression, a good move is to get involved with something. Thus ... . dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

This is a late entry from HUMPDAY. "Better late than never."

ROLEX TT. Sub secured sometime ago from someone I once knew. dave:

Reactions: Rx4Time

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Here's to the weekend for all; may it be enjoyable to all.

Today, this rarely worn ROLEX EXPLORER II I have in my collection; I wear the INVICTA version of this more often. God only knows why -- except that version IS a rare piece. Note: this is an old pic with the wrong date. It's somewhat of a "special*" piece. dave:

Last edited: