Weekly wristies 1-30 to 2-4

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!

Second day of the week, so this wil be the second appearance of this sterile GMT-MASTER II BATMAN automatic. Still, all things considered, it's a neat watch. If I remember, I'll show off the ROLEX rep version of this. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
IT'S HUMPDAY, FOLKS! So do it!! Today I offer this ROLEX GMT-MASTER II "Batman," in contrast to the same sterile (Parnis) GMT-MASTER II "Batman" I featured on both Monday and Tuesday. As you can see, (I hope) they are very similar in appearance. Neat replica. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Group!

On this frigid Friday afternoon, I thought I'd stay nice and warm INSIDE the house and post this wristie of an old favorite and standby.

This is a ROLEX 114060 ND Submariner I've had for a while; I keep it out of the watchbox & use it as a standby whenever I need to strap on a watch on those days I'm not certain what to wear. Its dial/bezel is nicely detailed, has a smooth seconds sweep, has great weight, but the lume is so-so. Still, overall, it's a decent piece. dave: