Weekly Wristies 10/10/22 to 10/16/22

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group!
Welcome to a new week in the colorful month of October (esp. here in the NorthEast)!
Still going for a ride is this new STEELDIVE Submariner, aptly name the 'KERMIT.: nice size watch, with miyota movement, bright bezel and dial number glow, etc. Glad I purchased this gem (as if I really needed another watch). dave:
IMG_7943

IMG_7945

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Well, it's HUMPDAY again, so it's time to post again. I'm posting the watch I've been wearing since its arrival last Friday, this good looking, well made STEELDIVE SUB KERMIT. I didn't have time to post yesterday (Tuesday) so I"ll combine yesterday's and today's post to get caught up. Still, for a new brand, I believe it join the other homages as a quality piece. dave:
IMG_7943

IMG_7945

IMG_7948

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
On this last day for the week of Oct. 10th, here's an old watch from my gym bag: this LUMINOX Diver, which recently underwent a transplant when the old quartz movement died and had to be replaced. Personally, it's an attractive watch w' easy-to-read dial. The lume, when it's activated, is very colorful -- but that's the hard part: trying to fire it up. Soft-as-buttr strap and very comfortable wear. dave:
IMG_7952_5HjWdxGJxJGtLuisGvAraj

IMG_7953_gycvTAGsG9Cy6zZeKK1tZ3

IMG_7954_oriUrhcKUEUxj7WQMdy8CE