weekly wristies 10/12 through 10/18

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hiya, Gang!
"Top of the week to you all!" Make it a safe, dynamic one!
Today's watch-of-the-day is this old TAG HEUER AQUARACER 500M. Quartz diver's watch wifey purchased for me while on a cruise back in June, of 2010. A solid, heavy watch with fantastic lume, it's still running on the original quartz battery it came with so long ago. I only wear this heavy beauty several times a years and/or when we're traveling! Makes me wonder what brand of battery it has. dave:
TAG.HEUER.Aquaracer.500M.Quartz.Diver.Blue Face 013.JPG

TAG.HEUER.Aquaracer.500M.Quartz.Diver.Blue Face 008.JPG

TAG.HEUER.Aquaracer.500M.Quartz.Diver.Blue Face 009.JPG

TAG.HEUER.Aquaracer.500M.Quartz.Diver.Blue Face 011.JPG

Reactions: minty007

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!
Today was a "two-fer" day: wearing the old TAG HEUER Aquaracer 500M for most of the day, then during the late afternoon switching over to this OMEGA SEAMASTER automatic on a nice sailcloth-type strap for my daily two-mile walk and for the rest of the evening. A "present" from The Gate, it's an attractive, accurate time keeper -- whose pearl just fell out sometime tonight, so now I have to go hunting for a replacement pearl. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hey, Group! It's HUMPDAY tonight here in the USA and other early places this side of the GMT, so have a good time.
For tonight, a rarely worn oldie: OMEGA SEA MASTER CHRONOGRAPH, with VK movement. Nice big watch, weighty and all & has a dial OFs like me can easily read the time. Ah, yes: aging!! dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!
While a little under the weather & trying to not fall down here at home, it's a FRIDAY WRISTIE -- this AIR BLUE BLUE ANGELS chronograph, a black-on-black beauty. Got it several years ago and wear it occasionally, feels and looks good on the old guy's wrist; lume is great & requires very little light stimulation. Easy to read dial, which at my age is very important. heh!! dave:

OH, HELL! ONE MORE!!