WEEKLY WRISTIES 10/17/22 to 10/23/22

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Greetings and Salutations, Group!
Welcome to another week (in October), so let's show off our favorite treasures!
For me, this gen OMEGA GOOD PLANET/PLANET OCEAN GMT wifey purchased for me during a Caribbean Cruise back in June of '12. It really is a beauty and all -- and expensive. It's for that reason I don't wear it too often. Yes; it's insured and all that; but it's just the idea of wearing something like this. dave:
OMEGA.GOOD.PLANET--GEN_AND_REP_008
OMEGA.GOOD.PLANET--GEN_AND_REP_006
OMEGA.GOOD.PLANET--GEN_AND_REP_005

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!
Yesterday I posted my gen OMEGA GOOD PLANET/PLANT OCEAN GMT automatic for your viewing pleasure; today I"m doing the same and to tell you that I"ll be posting this "watch of the week" for this week -- except for PAMSDAY on Thursday. To this ole' guy, this Good Planet GMT is really "the cat's meow," (a phrase very popular at the beginning of the 20th Century.) er? dave:
OMEGA.GOOD.PLANET--GEN_AND_REP_002

OMEGA.GOOD.PLANET--GEN_AND_REP_004

OMEGA.GOOD.PLANET--GEN_AND_REP_006

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang, here in the great NorthEast, it's a sunny but windy & cool PAMSDAY! I'm enjoying as much as I can before it gets COLD and SNOWY.
The ride for today is this automatic MARINA MILITARE GMT watch. Nicely textured dial face & working GMT hand. dave:
MARINA.MILITARE.GMT.AUTOMATIC_001_kZGax1edKqPixbrx6215La

MARINA.MILITARE.GMT.AUTOMATIC_004_pfmoyCsXuSAqXTWMb4k7te

MARINA.MILITARE.GMT.AUTOMATIC_005_6z5dxBogwrY7zpMXmZAFyk

MARINA.MILITARE.GMT.AUTOMATIC_006_m3No8X2WeuTvBZsU8mhc47

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Group:

WHY am I the only member posting in this week's Weekly Wristies thread? I've noticed the same lack of member responses in previous Weekly Wristies sub forum?? Am I doing something wrong, or did I forget to take a shower again??

dave