weekly wristies 10-19 to 10-25

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Happy New Week to all! Be sure to enjoy it the best you can; and, remember: stay healthy, be careful, and wear your mask!
For Monday's wristies, this old ROLEX DRSD I accidentally put up for sale in a recent watch sale; but now, it's on HOLD; I'm not certain I want to sell it, as it's an oldie dating back to Stan @ WBK. I've apologized to several mates for my terrible mistake. It is a vintage watch (my opinion) and a darling, to boot. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!
For Tuesday, this oldie BREITLING SUPER OCEAN, with black dial and black w/ white stitched leather strap & using a new/old CANON SX170 IS digital camera. My old, trusty Canon A590 IS is shot, I believe, after a dozen years taking thousands of pics. The Super Ocean is a decent watch, rugged, solid, and heavy -- in a way, just like me, heh!! dave:

Reactions: minty007

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
IT'S HUMPDAY, Gang! So let's get out there and Hump the day away!! Now, what that means I"ll leave to your imaginations, heh!
For today, this old standard BREITLING NAVITIMER Chronograph with TT finish and bracelet. Love this watch but don't wear it very often, as is true with most of my Breitling watches. There's something about the brand, though, I find absolutely charming. On this one, I love the date window, which is easy to see. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Group!
Well, it's PAMSDAY in dave's part of PA, so those of us who can ... wear our Panerais; YOU can, also! Today's ride on this august day is this Panerai "111-style" mechanical watch on a beauteous "dark chocolate" leather strap. As always, PAMS are a great wear because this old coot's eyes can actually SEE the dial and tell time! Sometimes great progress appears in the most mundane. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! A Happy Weekend to you all! Hope it's a great, enjoyable, and fun one. Do the best you can under the lockdown conditions of COVID 19.
For today and probably the weekend, this old TAG HEUER INDIANAPOLIS 500 chronograph, with a VK quartz movement, on a nice speedy strap. It really is a keeper, in spite of its flaw: "Indianapolis" is misspelled; however, the printing is so fine that it'd take Superman to clearly see it from a distance; besides, the "99.9% Rule" applies here. dave:

OP
Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Hi, Gang! A Happy Weekend to you all! Hope it's a great, enjoyable, and fun one. Do the best you can under the lockdown conditions of COVID 19.
For today and probably the weekend, this old TAG HEUER INDIANAPOLIS 500 chronograph, with a VK quartz movement, on a nice speedy strap. It really is a keeper, in spite of its flaw: "Indianapolis" is misspelled; however, the printing is so fine that it'd take Superman to clearly see it from a distance; besides, the "99.9% Rule" applies here. dave:

Took me a minute to realize the misspelling. Nice!