Weekly Wristies 10/25 to 10/31

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
To start off this week of wristies, here's one I actually forgot I had & have been wearing it for several days: PARNIS black GMT automatic on Jubilee bracelet. GMT hand is adjustable, date window is easy to see, jubilee bracelet is fashionable, whole watch looks great on the wrist. Nice piece! And inexpensive, as well! dave:

Reactions: Buddhabar

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Sorry Gang! I've been having problems with PB, which seems to break down and not paste the watch pics I posted on RWG, where I posted four (4) pics of the Mondaine. I had problems over on RWI, and now I'm having problems here.

dave
LMK if it's still acting up and I'll reach out to our tech gurus...

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
This is my second attempt to post these pics of the MONDAINE BIG DATE watch I recently acquired for JOMASHOP. The first attempt, on Wednesday, was a disaster so I thought I'd try again. The Mondaine Swiss Railroad watch was a dream come true; just have not yet figured out how to set the date windows in the case. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Round two of the "sweet cheap"watches, introduced over on WUS's "20 Dollars or less; let's see them" forum. This one tonight is the known NAVIFORCE watch (#9063M) quartz (Japanese) watch. I believe it to be an attractive piece, 50mm x 13mm on a semi-leather strap. 3 ATM water resistance, big enough to fit well on my wrist, Japanese quartz movement (unknown), very different day displace an date window. Less than $20 to boot. Very comfy to wear. dave: