Weekly Wristies 10/26/20 to 11/01/20

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! It's the start of a new week!! You know what to do!
To kick off the new week of incredible wristies, this old large sized 43mm Rolex Submariner, two tone, purchased from Stan @ WBK a long while ago. Nicely finished with excellent dial details, it's the kind of watch I really could get accustomed to wearing a lot. When I look down at the 'ole wrist, I can clearly see the time on the dial. dave:

Reactions: minty007
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
TOP of the evening, Gang! Hope/Trust all is well, as best you can!!
Tuesday sees the emergence from a long sleep of this SEIKO ORANGE MONSTER I just had to have so many years ago. Unfortunately, with time's passage and a TON of new watches of all types, it fell into disuse -- until now. Have had a hankering for this and finally acted on it & it'll be on the wrist for HUMPDAY as well!! dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group!!
It's HUMPDAY, so let's do our best today, er??
Humpday sees the continuation of Tuesday's ride: this long time stored SEIKO ORANGE MONSTER diver. Still, a great watch! Even though it lay undisturbed for a long, long, time, the movement fired right up when it was picked up and waved around for a few seconds. Lume is simply out of this world; I'd show it to you, but my lume photos leave a lot to be desired. You'll just have to take my word for it. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
HOORAY!! Today is PAMSDAY, and the PAM for today is this neat-o PAM 111 on black rubber strap. Love this watch, easy-to-read dial, sandwich numbers, etc. Only beef with it: even after a full wind, the movement only runs for about 9 to 10 hours then stops, needing to rewound again. Not quite certain why, but someday I'll send it to a watch smith for examination. In the meantime, enjoy and be SAFE!! dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
It's Friday, so let's do our best to have a happy and safe weekend -- esp. this Sunday when we (here in the northeast) turn back our clocks one hour. Watch for today -- and probably tomorrow -- is this recently acquired PARNIS Daytona Chronograph, with quartz VK movement. Personally, I like the brand, as they make some pretty amazing stuff for a reasonable price. Just my opinion. dave: (Sorry for the blurries; camera wasn't set right. My bad.)