Weekly Wristies: 11/09/20 to 11/15/20

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!
Welcome to a new week! AND, let's be careful out there!
Today's ride is this newly arrived PARNIS GMT automatic purchased from a mate on WUS. I really have come to love the PARNIS brand: they make decent homage watches, imho. Nice dial details, good finishing on the case and bracelet, solid weight, and adjustable GMT hand. Auto works very well but not too certain of the make; may have to pop off the case back for a look-see. dave:
PARNIS.GMT.ROSE.GOLD._automatic_006.JPG?
PARNIS.GMT.ROSE.GOLD._automatic_008.JPG?
PARNIS.GMT.ROSE.GOLD._automatic_009.JPG?
PARNIS.GMT.ROSE.GOLD._automatic_011.JPG?
ONE MORE
PARNIS.GMT.ROSE.GOLD._automatic_007.JPG?

Reactions: minty007
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Good Evening, Folks! Hope all is well.
Tonight, I'm continuing show casing Monday's watch: newly arrived PARNIS GMT automatic watch with functioning, adjustable GMT hand. Very nice piece from WUS mate. Will probably wear it again for HUMPDAY. (Old pics). dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Welcome to another edition of PAMSDAY, brought to you by ;... me. Today, this mechanical wind PAM 005 is displayed. Again, love the Pam's big dial which is so easy for me to read (even SEE) the dial. This is one of the very few PAMS whose model number I know. dave: