weekly wristies 11-16 through 11-22

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
GOOD EV ENING, All! Welcome to another week, where we all hunker down, think of others, and try to be safe.
Today sees this relatively new ROLEX TT YACHTMASTER with a root beer dial. I purchased this a while ago from The Gate, sized it -- then never wore it probably because I thought it to be too flashy. Now, it's "What the Hell... ." Not too shabby; seconds hand moves well, cyclops isn't up to snuff but IS readable. engraved rehaut but not serial number at the 6 position -- no engraved coronet at 6, but it came with a nice looking ROLEX green box. "You get what you pay for." In this case, again, not too shabby but wasn't seeking top shelf. dave:

Heck! One more:

Reactions: minty007

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Posted 19 minutes ago
Good Evening, mates!
This OMEGA SEA MASTER CHRONOGRAPH is a real oldie, having purchased long, long, long ago. I rarely wear it, did wear it to the gym pre-Covid19, but it's a treasure. Quartz movement does not have the VK feature for the chrono's seconds hand. I don't care. dave:
OMEGA.SEAMASTER.CHRONO.BLK.ON.BLK.RUBBER
KJ2020 and Mystery Shopper reacted to this
KJ2020
  • Advanced Poster
  • KJ2020
  • Members
  • 729 posts
Posted 2 minutes ago
16056246971440.jpg
We are all related in time since time is relative to us all
BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Posted 19 minutes ago
Good Evening, mates!
This OMEGA SEA MASTER CHRONOGRAPH is a real oldie, having purchased long, long, long ago. I rarely wear it, did wear it to the gym pre-Covid19, but it's a treasure. Quartz movement does not have the VK feature for the chrono's seconds hand. I don't care. dave:
KJ2020 and Mystery Shopper reacted to this
KJ2020
  • Advanced Poster
  • KJ2020
  • Members
  • 729 posts

Posted 2 minutes ago
16056246971440.jpg
We are all related in time since time is relative to us all
BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
Sorry for the goof up here. Strange things happen in this world.
dave

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Happy HUMPDAY, Folks! Have fun and, please, be safe!

For this important day, this rarely-worn/"I -didn't- know -it- was- in- the- watch- drawer" BELL & ROSS chronograph on tan strap I apparently have had for a while & had forgotten about it. Atypical B&R design, its dial face is easy to read -- even more so when the chrono is activated. Not sure of the model number and too tired/lazy to unstrap the watch to take a look at the case back. Nifty watch, though. dave:

OP
Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
@dave47 @minty007 how many watches do you two have in your collections? Seems like I hardly ever see a repeat...

Reactions: dave47
OP
minty007

minty007

Once in a while you get shown the light...
Diplomat
Feb 20, 2018
Colorado, USA
Dave's collection is never ending! As to mine, well I maintain plausible deniability... if I don't count them, I can't answer that question when my wife asks ;) .

I have watch boxes stashed throughout the house and to guesstimate, they probably total just north of 90 or so pieces, excluding those in various state of repair or modification on my workbench. Ridiculous, I know...

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
GOOD EVENING, All! HAPPY PAMSDAY at Dave's house.

Today, this nice looking PAM with sandwich numerals on a beauteous dark chocolate leather strap. As I've said during countless Pamsday entries, N o, I don't know too many of the model numbers of my Pams. Their numbering system is too scattershot for me. Enjoy! dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
@dave47 @minty007 how many watches do you two have in your collections? Seems like I hardly ever see a repeat...
Hi, mate! I have approximately 120 watches of all types and kinds in my collection -- accumulated over eleven years. When I buy one I like, wifey just rolls her eyes and is glad I'm not out chasing the women and drinking (although at my age, I've have a hard time keeping up with them, heh!)

dave

• Haha

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
IT'S THE START OF THE WEEKEND!!! So, have as much fun as you are safely allowed! Remember to safety up and remember those who are no longer with us because of this freakin' Covid19.

Today is the first showing of this PARNIS YACHTMASTER TT w/ 21-jewel Miyota auto movememt in it. I wasn't able to verify this, as I was unable to remove the case back. (Obviously, I need to get some more tools.) Nicely finished piece, with matching, smooth TT bracelet; case measures 41mm w. x 13mm t. Has 50m water resistance; crown winds smoothly, etc. (Model #6079). Problem I have is it appears to be too flashy for an old dullard like me. Seller doesn't accept returns but there' s no harm in trying. dave:

ONE MORE: