Weekly Wristies: 11/21/2022

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

I'm glad to be able to join forum I love; things at home have been chaotic, with my problems with memory and my beloved wife battling cancer. Nothing here is normal!

For today, this SEIKO COMPASS DIVER WATCH I've been wearing for the past several days and is part of a small collection of Seikos I've accumulated over the past several years; has a 100m water resistance rating, as well as a regular nonscrew down crown. Just a fascinating watch I don't see too often. dave:

Hi, Gang!

I'm glad to be able to join forum I love; things at home have been chaotic, with my problems with memory and my beloved wife battling cancer. Nothing here is normal!

For today, this SEIKO COMPASS DIVER WATCH I've been wearing for the past several days and is part of a small collection of Seikos I've accumulated over the past several years; has a 100m water resistance rating, as well as a regular nonscrew down crown. Just a fascinating watch I don't see too often. dave:

Reactions: Rx4Time
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group!

Another "oldie' SEIKO ICE/SNOW MONSTER to show off for today; like last night's Seiko Compass monster, this ICE/SNOW Monster was purchased a while go and worn lightly. Time to show it off. Lume on this MONSTER is just great! dave:

Reactions: Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Hi, Group!

Another "oldie' SEIKO ICE/SNOW MONSTER to show off for today; like last night's Seiko Compass monster, this ICE/SNOW Monster was purchased a while go and worn lightly. Time to show it off. Lume on this MONSTER is just great! dave:

Looks like a big one. Looking good!

Reactions: dave47
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!

Yet another day with this wonderful SEIKO ICE/SNOW MONSTER watch! I learned from a mate during his feedback of it that I had purchased from him six or seven years ago-- a first purchase from him How about that???? Small world, er?? dave: