Weekly Wristies 11/29/21 to 11/05/21

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
GOOD EVENING, Fellow Mates!
On the last two days of November, let's enjoy them as best we can, shall we?
Today, a new addition to the collection from the excellent RWG mate SemperFi55: this two- toned Rolex Submariner SERTI. I always thought these models were a bit too flashy for me, but SemperFi's pics of his sale item just struck me as awesome, so I thought I'd try one (I didn't have one in my collection. It truly is an attractive watch; so after adding two links to the bracelet, WALAWW: an attractive but "flashy" rep. Sales transaction with SemperFi were just excellent, too! dave:

Reactions: Rx4Time
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hiya, Again, Folks!
This is the second day of wearing the recently acquired Serti TT Rolex Sub. Although a tinch too much for me -- normally -- this one does have an appeal I find irresistible. dave:

Reactions: Rx4Time

Rush

Content Contributor
Jan 28, 2018
Wow. My imagination, or has it been slow on this forum?