Weekly Wristies: 11/30/20 - 12/06/20

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Good Evening, Gang!

For Tuesday's wristies, little used ROUSSEAU TT quartz watch on TT Jubilee bracelet I purchased so long ago when first starting out building my watch collection. It's a Rolex DateJust class watch (37mm (w/crown) x 11mm) quartz powered watch with a serti dial face. (No, I don't believe these are real "diamonds," but they do add to the appeal of the dial/face. Very light and very comfortable on the 'ole wrist. dave:

Reactions: minty007
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HOOT! HOOT!! It's HUMPDAY, Gang, so let's enjoy!!

Today, another "deep" rescue from one of my watchboxes -- this TT INVICTA Professional Speedway chronograph I purchased oh so long ago. I was attracted by its beauty and its resemblance to the ROLEX Daytona (except for the date window) & thought it really looked great on my wrist -- just enough bling without overdoing it. Still keeps great time after all these years, 'though the quartz movement does not contain a VK movement, but that was "then," not "now." I can live with it. dave:

minty007

Once in a while you get shown the light...
Diplomat
Feb 20, 2018
Colorado, USA
Thanks for keeping the weekly wristie threads going Dave! It's good to see your holiday decorations again :). I was out of commission earlier this week, but here's a Friday entry...

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Thanks for keeping the weekly wristie threads going Dave! It's good to see your holiday decorations again :). I was out of commission earlier this week, but here's a Friday entry...

Oh no. Hope your ok? Always good to see you and Dave's posts!

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017

Oh no. Hope your ok? Always good to see you and Dave's posts