Weekly wristies 6-27 to 7-2

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!
This is my second attempt to post this very late Monday night pics of the OMEGA GOOD PLANET PLANET OCEAN GMT. I, uh, didn't make it and learned efforts to post something after midnight is an exercise in futility. So, I try again. GEN. OMEGA GMT I wear occasionally & got the STEELDIVE off my wrist for a while. dave:

Reactions: Buddhabar

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Just a quickie posting of the OMEGA GOOD PLANET PLANET OCEAN GMT, copied from the earlier post today -- THAT ONE was for Monday; THIS ONE is for today dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hey, Group! It's PAMSDAY today, so let's see what the Forum has to celebrate this day!
Today it's my old PAM111 purchased a few years ago & underwent surgery at KATT'S clinc. When returned I decided to put a different pair of shoes on her and change the image. Still a great watch with fantastic lume that glows so easily once exposed to any form of light. dave: