weekly wristies 7-26 to 8-1

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Welcome to the last week of July, with AUGUST on the horizon! Today, the ROLEX "Hulk" Submariner makes its appearance -- and it has been observed by another watch fanatic: an assistant dr. in nurology (sp), saw this on my wrist during my exam, while I was eyeballing his TAG HEUER chronograph. Of course, watch talk ensured, along with comparative rock n' roll, guitars, stereos, and motorcycles!! There's hope with this new up and coming new generation!! dave:

Reactions: Rx4Time

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Time for a "two/for/Tuesday: both ROLEXES: during the day, this old 16233 (?) two tone w/ A2836 movement gifted to me from a GB mate, after I was shafted by a scammer from the UK; for late afternoon until night/night: this ----- GMT watch (for the life of me, I now can't remember the damned name). dave:
41mm Two-tone DJ:

ROLEX ---- GMT:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Happy Humpday, all! ENJOY it to its fullest!!
Today, on this special day, this old ROLEX GMT-MASTER II Pepsi peace on a decent jubilee bracelet. It's a very simply watch and movement (GMT hand is not adjustable but tracks accurately). Forgot when and where, but it's satisfying to dig it out and wear occasionally. dave: