weekly wristies 8-10 through 8-16.

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group!

For Tuesday, here's the second of the four (4) ROLEX Yacht Masters stored in an old travel pouch that haven't been worn in a VERY long time: Platinum Yacht master I had lusted after so many years ago; wore it a lot then became bored with it & into the travel pouch it went. dave:

ROLEX.YATCHT.MASTER._PLATINUM_DIAL._002

ROLEX.YATCHT.MASTER._PLATINUM_DIAL._004

ROLEX.YATCHT.MASTER._PLATINUM_DIAL._006

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Sorry, gang, but I just don't know where the other four photos went... .

dave

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
PAMSDAY, Folks!! Let's celebrate for an easy-to-read watch-- esp. for us old stinkers, heh!

DHGATE PAM RADIOMIR GMT for the proverbial "song and a dance." Neat watch w/ great LUME for a cheapie, adjustable GMT hand that moves at its own speed, and a PR that's simply decoration. dave:

DHGate.PANERAI.RADIOMIR.GMT.ON.L.TAN.LEATHER 002.JPG

DHGate.PANERAI.RADIOMIR.GMT.ON.L.TAN.LEATHER 004.JPG

DHGate.PANERAI.RADIOMIR.GMT.ON.L.TAN.LEATHER 005.JPG

DHGate.PANERAI.RADIOMIR.GMT.ON.L.TAN.LEATHER 008.JPG

minty007

Once in a while you get shown the light...
Diplomat
Feb 20, 2018
Colorado, USA
Hey, Mate! THANKS for the "likes" of my posts. Very much appreciated.

dave
Dave, you earn every one my friend! I always look forward to your posts and appreciate your regular participation on all of our little hobby’s forums. Keep ‘em coming

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hiya, Group!

Here's the last of the highly unused YACHT MASTERS I've been showing all week. This one, on a black rubber with "gold" clasp is from The Gate. Nice one but NOT a favorite & will probably sell in the upcoming weeks. dave:

Gate_ROLEX._YACHTMASTER_Blk_w._Blk_Strap_002

Gate_ROLEX._YACHTMASTER_Blk_w._Blk_Strap_004

Gate_ROLEX._YACHTMASTER_Blk_w._Blk_Strap_005

Gate_ROLEX._YACHTMASTER_Blk_w._Blk_Strap_007

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

This is a fourth entry of a piece that sat in the watch box, unused, for more than a year or two, so I decided to take it for a ride on both Saturday and Sunday. Still runs very well; GMT hand is still independently adjustable. dave:

Old.ROLEX.GMT.Master.ii._TT._green.dial_bezel.gold._'s_001

Old.ROLEX.GMT.Master.ii._TT._green.dial_bezel.gold._'s_004

Old.ROLEX.GMT.Master.ii._TT._green.dial_bezel.gold._'s_005

Old.ROLEX.GMT.Master.ii._TT._green.dial_bezel.gold._'s_008

Reactions: Lix.Tetrax