Weekly Wristies 8/17 - 8/23

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

Here's another treasure from the watch box that rarely gets worn, a Christmas gift from wifey several Christmases ago: an ORIENT SUBMARINER, with a bright yellow dial and an automatic movement. No, don't know the type of movement; never popped off the case back to to sneak a peek. Great solid watch 160 grams, 46 mm wide & 14 mm. thick. Great summer time watch. dave:

ORIENT._SUBMARINER._YELLOW_DIAL_003

ORIENT._SUBMARINER._YELLOW_DIAL_004

ORIENT._SUBMARINER._YELLOW_DIAL_005

ORIENT._SUBMARINER._YELLOW_DIAL_007

Reactions: _GC_ and minty007

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

This is a delayed wristie for the 18th of August, when I couldn't post anything because I was celebrating our 47th Wedding Anniversary and was doing old married couple stuff. This CHOPARD Granstusimo xl is another watch box rescue that hadn't been worn for the longest of time -- yes, just plain FORGOT all the particulars. Still, as an automatic, it's as functional as it is attractive & fits well on my wrist. dave;

CHOPARD.Grand.Terresamo._Automatic_009

CHOPARD.Grand.Terresamo._Automatic_004

CHOPARD.Grand.Terresamo._Automatic_005

CHOPARD.Grand.Terresamo._Automatic_007

Reactions: _GC_ and minty007

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

Just received this nice looking "Feiko"/Seiko from Wish.com. Not too shabby for a rep Seiko. Blue dial is very captivating; the polished s/s bracelet is OK, except it's a little to light in weight. I haven't come across a quartz version of this; however, I've noticed the colors of the date wheel DO vary. dave:

SEIKO.FEIKO.PRESAGE.BLUEDIAL_003

SEIKO.FEIKO.PRESAGE.BLUEDIAL_004

SEIKO.FEIKO.PRESAGE.BLUEDIAL_006

SEIKO.FEIKO.PRESAGE.BLUEDIAL_007

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
OOPS!!! Clicked the wrong key & lost the bulk of the text and pics; need to try again & PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME!! dave

Hiya, Gang. A good weekend to all; have fun and STAY SAFE!!

For the weekend, this lightly used AIR BLUE chronograph on a comfy leather strap. Has an easy-to-read dial but no VK quartz movement. Personally who cares?? Date is wrong, which happens when one doesn't PAY ATTENTION!! dave:

AIR.BLUE.Blk.Chronograph.leather.strap_003

AIR.BLUE.Blk.Chronograph.leather.strap_004

AIR.BLUE.Blk.Chronograph.leather.strap_008