Weekly Wristies 8/24 - 8/30 2020

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Have a GREAT WEEK!
For today, this very old OMEGA Sea Master007 I purchased literally years ago, wore once or twice, then relegated to an old watch box where it sat unused for years. Today, I saw it in the old watch box, picked it up and it began running very well. I was truly surprised. It kept great time throughout the day and evening. NO, I don't remember where I got it. dave;
Old.Omega. SeaMaster.007. Blue.dial 003.JPG

Old.Omega. SeaMaster.007. Blue.dial 004.JPG

Old.Omega. SeaMaster.007. Blue.dial 005.JPG

Old.Omega. SeaMaster.007. Blue.dial 007.JPG

Reactions: _GC_

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hiya, Group!
This showing of this AP ROO "Volcano" came via one of the old watch boxes containing watches I haven't worn in a VERY long time. I believe this came via M2M sales & was captivated by its color. Comes on a rubber strap with a fold over clasp and a signed buckle. Quartz powered, it doesn't have a VK movement, but back when I bought this, I'm not certain VK's were inside reps. Still, a lovely looking summer-time watch. dave:
Aurdemar.Piguet.  VOLCANO 002.JPG

Aurdemar.Piguet.  VOLCANO 001.JPG

Aurdemar.Piguet.  VOLCANO 004.JPG

Aurdemar.Piguet.  VOLCANO 007.JPG

Reactions: Rx4Time

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Have a hoppin' good HUMPDAY everyone!!
The ride for today is another refugee from one of the old watch boxes: this old BELL&ROSS BR 02A automatic watch with an adjustable inner bezel. Large but comfy on its rubber strap makes for a very attractive, joyful ride today. dave:
BELLROSS.BR02.1000M.watch.blk.rubber 001_zpsmbk0farm

BELLROSS.BR02.1000M.watch.blk.rubber 004_zpshhicu9cr

BELLROSS.BR02.Auto.blk.rubber.Strap 005_zpsnuhahe4c

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
A belated Friday wristie today: this GRAHAM OVERSIZED chronograph picked up M2M years ago & slightly worn through the years. Although a large watch, with its "hand grenade" level for the chrono occupying a large segment of the watch, I've discovered this to be a very comfortable watch, as I told as friend yesterday who asked if the level was an uncomfortable wear. It sits well above my wrist & never feel it at all. dave:
GRAHAM.OVERSIZED.CHRONOGRAPH.BLK.STRAP 003.JPG

GRAHAM.OVERSIZED.CHRONOGRAPH.BLK.STRAP 004.JPG

GRAHAM.OVERSIZED.CHRONOGRAPH.BLK.STRAP 005.JPG

GRAHAM.OVERSIZED.CHRONOGRAPH.BLK.STRAP 007.JPG

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hey, Gang!
Congrats for making it this far!! Continue doing the smart things for staying healthy and safe!
For this rare Sunday entry, this newly arrived PAGANI DESIGN automatic GMT, purchased from ALI. Comes on a resilient rubber strap, this GMT exemplifies the quality product you can expect from this watch maker. Model PD 1662, it feels well made, the dial is well made & comes with a 2.5x cyclops. The GMT hand IS adjustable & the lume is a soft blue but without a long staying power. A Google search will give you more info and videos to watch. Personally, I've been impressed with the brand and now own six of them. And, yes, I am a watch collector. dave:
PAGANI.DESIGN.AUTOMATIC.GMT.on.PEPSI.bezel & blk rubber 003.JPG

PAGANI.DESIGN.AUTOMATIC.GMT.on.PEPSI.bezel & blk rubber 004.JPG

PAGANI.DESIGN.AUTOMATIC.GMT.on.PEPSI.bezel & blk rubber 006.JPG

PAGANI.DESIGN.AUTOMATIC.GMT.on.PEPSI.bezel & blk rubber 007.JPG