Weekly Wristies 8/3 - 8/9/20

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Welcome to a new week of horology treasures.

For today, this nice looking and nicely built PAGANI DESIGN Rolex Sub homage I picked up from Ali a little while ago. It appears to be well made, with good dial and case designs, oyster-style bracelet & fine weight of 160 grams. The first PD was a green Hulk; very much impressed with that so went on to purchase the blue boy, the TT Sub homage LG (?) and back in early June, a TT yellow and black Sub homage. It has yet to arrive. Part of the territory of COVID's effects. dave:

PAGANI.DESIGN.BLK.SUB.HOMAGE_001

PAGANI.DESIGN.BLK.SUB.HOMAGE_004

PAGANI.DESIGN.BLK.SUB.HOMAGE_005

PAGANI.DESIGN.BLK.SUB.HOMAGE_008

Reactions: minty007

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
elcome to Tuesday!

Today, another of the PAGANI DESIGN #PD 1639 models, this one the blue-and-gold Rolex Sub homage. I firmly believe PD did a great job of this one because like the one from yesterday's post, this too feels well made and heavy, with excellent dial/bracelet/case work -- and decent cyclops & clasp. The other one,, brown-and-gold, ordered on June 3rd, has yet to appear. Tomorrow I might showcase the PD Blue Smurf. Believe these watches are an excellent investment for the price. dave:

PAGANI.DESIGN.TT.BLUE&GOLD.SUB.HOMAGE#1639 002.JPG

PAGANI.DESIGN.TT.BLUE&GOLD.SUB.HOMAGE#1639 004.JPG

Sorry, Gang! No more pics of this beauty; having problems with PB AGAIN; I've had to upload the pics THREE TIMES and still can't access them all. Geeze!!

dave

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! HUMPDAY for ALL!!

Today is the third installment of the nice gems from PAGANI DESIGN # PD1639. This one is the Blue Smurf homage. Like the others, it appears to be well made, has a Seiko NH25A 24 (?) jewel movement, and features excellent details for the price. The other PD I've been waiting for has finally arrived & will be shown on Friday. dave:

PAGANI.DESIGN._1639_Blue.Smurf.Auto.Sub._Homage_004

PAGANI.DESIGN._1639_Blue.Smurf.Auto.Sub._Homage_005

PAGANI.DESIGN._1639_Blue.Smurf.Auto.Sub._Homage_007

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
-Hi, Group!!

PAMSDAY today!! For your consideration, this old PAM something or other --maybe a 111- type with sausage numbers on a charming, old, used leather strap that looks like it's has seen better days, which to me makes it very attractive. dave:

Old. Favorite. Panerai on Old Worn Leather 001.JPG

Old. Favorite. Panerai on Old Worn Leather 004.JPG

Old. Favorite. Panerai on Old Worn Leather 006.JPG

Old. Favorite. Panerai on Old Worn Leather 008.JPG

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

For the next few weeks, here's the last of the PAGANI. DESIGN (now, PAGRNE.DESIGN), #PD 1639, TT black & gold Sub homage, picked up from ALI for a "song-and-a-dance." Like the other PDs shown here, this has excellent build qualities -- except for one area: the crown can be a little tricky, being hard to turn to unlock and being a real challenge to try to screw back down in order to seal the watch case. I found this problem to be present on several other PD watches as well. Too bad; otherwise an excellent piece. dave:

PAGANI.DESIGN.TT.BLACK_GOLD._Sub._1639_002

PAGANI.DESIGN.TT.BLACK_GOLD._Sub._1639_004

PAGANI.DESIGN.TT.BLACK_GOLD._Sub._1639_005

PAGANI.DESIGN.TT.BLACK_GOLD._Sub._1639_008

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Good evening, Group! Have a good week!
Today I'm listing the first four four (4) Rolex YMs I keep in a travel pouch & hardly wear, so I'll try this week to show case them. This black dialed beauty was secured so many years ago from someone somewhere. Although old, it just does a great job of being a working watch. dave:
ROLEX.YACHT.MASTER. Blk.Dial.s.s bezel. 001.JPG

ROLEX.YACHT.MASTER. Blk.Dial.s.s bezel. 004.JPG

ROLEX.YACHT.MASTER. Blk.Dial.s.s bezel. 006.JPG

ROLEX.YACHT.MASTER. Blk.Dial.s.s bezel. 007.JPG