Weekly Wristies for 04/05/21 to 04/11/21

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group!

Welcome to a new week of wristies; please be safe and careful this week vis a vis COVID 19/

Today, recovered from the back shelves of one of the watch boxes is this SEIKO 150M. Diver's watch I purchased from a seller from the Philippines on eBay. When it arrived, I had to take it to my lady friends jeweler to adjust the length of the stem so the crown would sit flush on the case. Other than that, it has performed flawlessly. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hiya, Gang!

For this day, the seldom worn ROLEX EXPLORER I (36mm) I've kept in one of the watch boxes; it's a rep I KNOW has been named as one of the more accurate Rolex reps out there. I have the 41mm version as well; I just can't find it right now. doh!! dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018

Uh, I don't know what happened to the text and the rest of the pics I took for this post; they just disappeared. Right now, I'm too exasperated and tired to hunt them down or to repost. The normal (/) rhythms of aging....?

dave

Reactions: minty007
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Welcome to another PAMSDAY post, this time of this old PANERAI RADIOMIR BLACK SEAL with date. An oldie, it stays in the watch boxes and comes out for a tour on this specific day. Not certain from which site it came, it IS a pleaser. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hello, Gang!

This is a weekend wristie -- a shot for both Friday and Saturday: this ROLEX DAY/Date with a soft green dial on the traditional President bracelet. I'm not certain from whom I purchased this treasure, but it IS magnificent, with the aligned DAY and DATE. The dial shows off a beautiful shine & is very comfy on the wrist. Sadly, I'm not certain of the movement inside. dave:

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
I'm copying you, @dave47 LoL.

Got this one but not falling in love. Prefer the LN still.