Weekly Wristies for 12/26/22 to 12/31/22

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Group! Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year to all! May the New Year be joyous, healthy, and rewarding to all!

Today is my "Christmas" watch I've been wearing for the past several days: STEEL DIVE Hulk, with excellent features and movement. Lume on the bezel and dial are just outstanding. (old pics) dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hiya, Gang!
As the year approaches its end, please accept these wishes for a Happy, JOYOUS, and healthy New Year.

For the 27th day of December, this attractive STEEL DIVE Submariner automatic whose workmanship is very good and its lumination on the bezel insert and dial are superb; they literally glow in the dark. This is a real sleeper of a watch. dave:

UH, AH, THIS IS AN ERROR ENTRY, Gang! The watch in these pics says PARNIS; the watch on my wrist
STEEL DIVE' I made an error when I selected photos for this watch & ASSUMED it was the STEEL DIVE and NOT THE PARNIS. Sorry; this is an OOPS and not an example of my having lost my min -- at least not yet, heh!

Last edited:
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
I've noticed that when I create a new WEEKLY WRISTIE thread, I am the only one who uses it. Am I doing something wrong with my post? Honestly, gang, I am not aware of any problems I am creating. Anyone care to comment in order to inform me?
dave

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
I've noticed that when I create a new WEEKLY WRISTIE thread, I am the only one who uses it. Am I doing something wrong with my post? Honestly, gang, I am not aware of any problems I am creating. Anyone care to comment in order to inform me?
dave
no, your posts are fine and showing up on my end. i enjoy them . Hope your christmas was good!

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
....mid morning change. Trying to pull out pieces I haven't worn in a while as my new years resolution.

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! A HAPPY, JOYOUS, AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

On this eventful New Year's Day, a break from all the food, fun, football, and gaiety this day holds. To start off the New Year, this gen ROLEX DATEJUST on jubilee my wife purchased for me back in '07 to celebrate my surviving the serious brain surgery to remove a threatening tumor on my brain back in the Summer of '06. This is my special events watch I wear periodically. I have it insured just in case I lose it or get rolled while wearing it. I'm sure it'll outlast me. dave: (old pics):