Weekly Wristies June 1 - 7th

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! WELCOME to Monday and the start of a new week. You know what to do.... .
On Saturday, after waiting more than 1 1/2 months, this 'feiko' 200M diver finally arrived from wish.com -- an abnormally long time but understood in this day of the coronavirus and its impact on all phases of our lives. It really is nice and arrived in a nice SEIKO box with a s/s jubilee bracelet AND a Seiko-styled rubber strap (which I attached to the watch. It IS nicely done but like all reps has its flaws; TO WIT: the screw down crown DOESN'T seat when screwed down. (No problem; I wasn't planning on wearing it near any water anyway.) The day in the day/date window does not sit evenly or balanced LIKE the date does. Again, NBD = No Big Deal; you get what you pay for. For its use, I'm happy -- and that's what counts. I'll be wearing this for a few days until I tire of it, then place it in my SEIKO drawer to be worn later. dave:
SEIKO.DIVER.200M.PEPSI.BEZEL._Wish.com_(Feiko)_003.jpg
SEIKO.DIVER.200M.PEPSI.BEZEL._Wish.com_(Feiko)_004.jpg
SEIKO.DIVER.200M.PEPSI.BEZEL._Wish.com_(Feiko)_005.jpg
SEIKO.DIVER.200M.PEPSI.BEZEL._Wish.com_(Feiko)_007.jpg
Ah, heck! ONE MORE (has a nice sunburst blue dial.
SEIKO.DIVER.200M.PEPSI.BEZEL._Wish.com_(Feiko)_008.jpg

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
WELCOME to HUMPDAY,. Gang! May all your "humping" be GREAT, heh!

Today finds one of the beautiful PAGANI DESIGN Sub homages (with black dial) out for a ride. I truly fell in love with this brand -- esp. the Sub homages, which are well built and have quality parts and a NH35 for a motor. (I also have the "Blue Smurf," the "Hulk," and a two-tone 16613 homage (blue and gold) as well. Bragging? Well, I hope not; just sayin.... Recently, I saw a mate post the PD two tone 16613 black and gold, which, of course, will entice me to buy that, too. But, IMHO, these watches are a great "Bang for the Buck;" and when the pool complex opens up, I'm taking one for a swim!! dave:

PAGANI.DESIGN.SUB.HOMAGE.BLACK.DIAL_010.jpg

PAGANI.DESIGN.SUB.HOMAGE.BLACK.DIAL_007.jpg

PAGANI.DESIGN.SUB.HOMAGE.BLACK.DIAL_005.jpg

PAGANI.DESIGN.SUB.HOMAGE.BLACK.DIAL_004.jpg

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Welcome to PAMSDAY!! Of course, continue to stay safe and healthy.
Today's PAM ride is this Panerai Luminor Marina with date on an attractive chocolate leather strap. As the Old Timers know, I've always had a devil of a time trying to learn various Panerai model numbers; I've given up. The dial has sausage numbers and marking and glow like the fires of Hell when activated. Very pleased with this AND the fact it's an automatic. dave;
PAM.W.DATE.ON_D.CHOCOLATE.LEATHER_STRAP_001.jpg
PAM.W.DATE.ON_D.CHOCOLATE.LEATHER_STRAP_004.jpg
PAM.W.DATE.ON_D.CHOCOLATE.LEATHER_STRAP_005.jpg
PAM.W.DATE.ON_D.CHOCOLATE.LEATHER_STRAP_007.jpg

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
It's been a messy, screwed up 24 hours, so I hope I can get through this!! For both Friday and today, this SEIKO Compass automatic diver w/ 100m w.r., but comes without a screw down crown. Go figure!! It's a classy looking piece with an automatic movement that looks very striking on the wrist. dave:
SEIKO._COMPASS.DIVER._BLACK_012.jpg
SEIKO._COMPASS.DIVER._BLACK_009.jpg
SEIKO._COMPASS.DIVER._BLACK_008.jpg
SEIKO._COMPASS.DIVER._BLACK_006.jpg

Reactions: minty007 and HorFan