Weekly Wristies June 15 - 21st

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Starting off this new week is this very old OMEGA SEAMASTER chronograph (quartz) I purchased from someone, somewhere a long, long time ago, having worn it so infrequently I can't remember the last time I wore it. It was always very charming and a comfortable fit on the 'ole wrist; runs well; chrono's seconds hand is NOT VK -- that's how old it is, but I've always liked it & just couldn't think of selling it away. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi Gang!

I've been having trouble with PB again while trying to upload pics of this purchase from a few years ago -- STUHRLING ORIGINAL SKELETON automatic watch. Although large (50mm x15mm) it IS comfy and mounted on a supple rubber strap.

dave
1592363618258.png

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HAPPY HUMPDAY, Gang! Continue to act and be SAFE.

For today, this BREITLING SUPER OCEAN on white stitched leather strap I picked up a while ago M2M. Knowing the limitations of my watch knowledge, this looks all right to me; no discernable goofs that I can see; seconds sweep is almost silky smooth but does pause now and then, so its movement is no doubt a workhorse 2813. Very comfy. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! WELCOME to the start of another weekend!

For today, this VERY LIGHTLY worn BREITLING GMT watch on black rubber. I don't know anything else about its nomenclature other than it's being a GMT. I don't remember where, when, I purchased this, but it HAS sat in the watch box a very long time without being worn at all. Today I thought I'd take it for a ride. It's a nice looker with adjustable GMT hand but very little lume on it, measures 49mm x 15mm, and is quite comfy. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

One of the last BREITLINGs being rescued from the watch box: BREITLING SUPER OCEAN on BREITLING RUBBER STRAP, ah, uh, which tore in half shortly after I took these pics -- a complete surprise. Watch is a nice looker, big (49mm w/crown x 16mm) and wears well on the ole wrist. Lume from the dial is non existent. Not sure when or where acquired, just a neat-o rep. dave:

Reactions: minty007