Weekly Wristshots 13th - 19th May

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Oris

Public Figure
Ambassador
Jan 29, 2018
Australia
Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound’s the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Last edited:

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound’s the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
I love that poem thank you

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Good Evening, mates! A fine way to start the new week of wristies: a reintroduction of this old ROLEX GMT/MASTER II I found hiding in the back of an old watch box last week. I believe I established a personal record for wearing the same rep over consecutive days: four (4). Makes me realize that sometimes a second look can be quite revealing for things one missed originally. I'll be removing it tomorrow to make way for some new gens I purchased a while ago -- and they all arrived today!! Heaven!! (old pics). dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! First showing of a new addition to the collection: this NORSK "Olympic Medal" blue MONSTER watch I secured from The Bay and the NORSK Company. If you GOOGLE Norsk Olympic Watch, you'll see they were made for all eleven (11) of Norway's Olympic champions from the '12 Olympic Games in London. Uh, apparently they made many more since then; I liked its blue dial and Seiko Monster form, so I purchased it. It's a quartz watch, large 42.6mm w/o the crown and 13mm thick. The lume really shines when exposed to light BUT eventually fades. The rubber strap is a little stiff but comfortable. Looks great on the 'ole wrist. dave: