Weekly Wristshots 13th - 19th May

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
This is a belated Friday post AS WELL AS a Saturday one was well. Showing off another SOCONY (So & Co New York) watch I've wanted to try out so ordered it. It joins the other 4, to 5 SOCONY watches I already have in my collection & they've proven to be decent daily beaters that one can take into the drink & still have it survive (screw down crown and case bac; water resistance 100m or 330 feet). This is their "Batman" version of Rolex's GMT & for me is an acceptable alternative to my "regular" ROLEX BATMAN GMT rep, which I really don't want to bang up. GMT hand works & is manually adjustable, bezel material LOOKS ceramic (but I doubt it), case and bracelet are solid and smooth (no sharp edges or dull areas); the jubilee bracelet is nicely finished, and the GMT has a pleasant weight to it (123 grams) so you KNOW it's there on your wrist when worn. It came is an acceptable presentation box. My first version arrived with it being unworking so I sent it back after explaining the problem to the seller SOCONY on The Bay. He apologized and sent me a replacement very quickly via FEDEX. Indeed, I was very impressed. OK, enough babbling; on with the show! (EXTRA Pics) dave: