Weekly Wristshots 18th - 24th March

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
wearing my watch today with second thoughts, there was a shootout yesterday in Utrecht in the middle of the Netherlands, 8 people shot in the tram 3 were killed instantly and 5 heavily injured
First time now here, assumed Terrorist attack its also getting closer here
Just after the terrible New Zealand murders

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

SinSir

Watchaholic
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
Chicago
This brand is
new to me and looked it up on Chrono 24 yours is quite old I think only found newer models
Looks great

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Its a current limited edition model. Here is a link to it on their site. On sale too!

https://www.ralftechamerica.com/product-page/academie-automatic-ranger

I love the watch and the presentation is exceptional. I find myself wearing it quite a bit. It works for most situations to me. The strap options give it some more variery. I have a handul and it comes with a couple high quality straps. The tropic runber is my favorite rubber strap and the minimal stitch looks great!