Weekly Wristshots 1st - 7th April

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Welcome to today, all you fools (including me).
Today, this newly received INVICTA TT Pro Diver (#8026OB) secured from Amazon.com. An automatic, it appears to be well made, with solid case and substantial bracelet. I like INVICTAS for a number of reasons -- including their ability to offer decent homages to watches (from Rolex) I could never afford. This is my 13tn or 14th Invicta; all have functioned quite well, the oldest working one is their chronograph (#5383, I believe) purchased back in 2001; it's now my gym watch. THIS Pro Diver (getting back on track) is simply gorgeous. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! This is a very late submission for Tuesday; I just wasn't able to post anything last night; the SANDMAN was beating my head & succumbed to his onslaught; This entry makes up for it: for Tuesday, the same as MONDAY, new INVICTA Pro Diver TT bracelet acquired from Amazon.com. Beautiful watch. Old pics. dave: