Weekly Wristshots 20th - 26th May

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
For today and night, this "old" ROLEX YM with a chocolate dial and TT bracelet I didn't realize I had purchased a while ago. One of our prolific mates, NCRich, had posted a pic of his & I wanted one, too. After it arrived, well, … uh, you can imagine the rest of the story. I was going to buy this (again) but something told me to check one of several ROLEX watch boxes I had -- and I did, and LO AND BEHOLD, there THIS sat; annoyed and embarrassed, I put it on the 'ole wrist and BAZINGA! Here it is. Life in my little world can be VERY interesting, at times. Humbly, dave: (NOTE: the date does sit centered in the date window; in the pics, the camera was at an angle and the date is starting its change as it nears the bewitching hour.)