Weekly Wristshots 22nd - 28th July

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Hiya, Mates!
I must confess to abusing your vision tonight with this newly acquired ROLEX GMT-MASTER II SPRITE I was influenced to buy through the words and actions of mates on several watch sites. I was curious about it so I boldly purchased one; after a 2.5 weeks journey it arrived at the 'ole homestead. It was packaged solidly, wrapped in plastic, of course. The watch itself construction wise isn't too shabby: the case is solid and lacks sharp edges; the bezel insert is aluminum but cut to look like ceramic; the jubilee bracelet is chinsy -- not solid -- with the links held together with micro-screws -- some of which were VERY DIFFICULT to remove to size the bracelet for my wrist. The inner "circle" inside the case (can't think of the word) is engraved & possesses a serial number; crystal has the small etched crown at the 6 position & the cyclops/date window are small but typical of some GATE Rolexes; the watch winds very smoothly and has a great power reserve (which I forgot to measure). The watch & bracelet weigh in at 135 grams, and the flip "hatch" on the "thing" (sorry, again, for a bad memory kicking up) has a nicely attached crown. I know some mates do not like it, but for a small amount (ca $75), you get a decent watch that keeps great time. dave:
View attachment 40572
View attachment 40573
View attachment 40574
View attachment 40575
View attachment 40576
View attachment 40577
I love it Dave
Beautiful insert!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: Thrasher and dave47

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Hi, Gang!

I must apologize for the terrible word selections contained within the text of this post. They're something that strikes often and renders me kind of inarticulate. I blame it on the brain surgery to remove a tumor & these incidents are part of the territory that goes with the surgery's effects on me. There's not much I can do except plow ahead and try to keep a sense of humor. At least I KNOW WHO I AM most of the time!!! heh!

dave
Well Dave I did not have any brain surgery but have the same problems
Sometimes I can not find a word graving deep in my brain and then give it up and ask my wife or look it up on Google
But my sense of humor keeps me going

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Well Dave I did not have any brain surgery but have the same problems
Sometimes I can not find a word graving deep in my brain and then give it up and ask my wife or look it up on Google
But my sense of humor keeps me going

AND, THAT'S the key!!! Keep the humor up, or the little men with the white coats and nets will come to take you away!!

dave