Weekly Wristshots 24th - 30th June

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

KJ2020

Content Contributor
Mar 27, 2019
What factory is this? I like this one a lot, had Narikaa's version but it was just so-so.
It's the Noob SA4130 bro, with full working chronos. The precious metal Daytonas have a different case shape if you didn't know. I actually got this one (because of the case shape) to mod with a different dial and bezel combo. But I ended up liking it so much I can't give it up and am going to have to buy another one for my mod. Dammit! I love/hate this hobby, lol.

Vcf86D.jpg

15461983580164.jpg

SS case on top. Precious metal case on bottom.

VS5LBr.jpg

Reactions: Lix.Tetrax and MrE

NCRich

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
It's the Noob SA4130 bro, with full working chronos. The precious metal Daytonas have a different case shape if you didn't know. I actually got this one (because of the case shape) to mod with a different dial and bezel combo. But I ended up liking it so much I can't give it up and am going to have to buy another one for my mod. Dammit! I love/hate this hobby, lol.

View attachment 39537

View attachment 39538

SS case on top. Precious metal case on bottom.

View attachment 39539
Its a beautiful watch, thanks for the information. Noobs may be harder to come by now if all this rumor is true.

Reactions: KJ2020