Weekly Wristshots 27th May - 2nd June

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Welcome to another weekend. Enjoy as best you can.
Today's ride as somewhat of a history behind it: briefly, I purchased this SEIKO GLOBEMASTER (?) CHRONOGRAPH between 1998 - 2001; I forget from where. It cost over $200 when purchased and was one of my first "high value" watches. (Since then, I've learned it sells much less than its original purchase price.) I received it, got it seized, and wore it for a while. Then, something strange happened: I placed it in the back of an old watch box and forgot about it for the next decade or two. Upon stumbling across it recently, I plucked it out, changed the old SEIKO battery, put it back together and wore it for the first time today (and probably tomorrow as well). It has some minor issues which are no big deal & will have them addressed later on. Beautiful watch with its blue dial. I guess absence DOES make the heart grow fonder. dave:
Uh, SORRY mates, PB is giving me the fits and will NOT upload anything; this is my THIRD ATTEMPT to do so, so I'm throwing in the towel. I'll try to add pics to this post sometime tomorrow. I DON'T want to type this story for the third time. dave.

BEMASTER.BLUE.CHRONOGRAPH.ON.S.S%20002_zpscgrazojq.jpg

BEMASTER.BLUE.CHRONOGRAPH.ON.S.S%20006_zps0atv5313.jpg

BEMASTER.BLUE.CHRONOGRAPH.ON.S.S%20005_zps0gizakzf.jpg

BEMASTER.BLUE.CHRONOGRAPH.ON.S.S%20006_zps0atv5313.jpg

Last edited:

minty007

Once in a while you get shown the light...
Diplomat
Feb 20, 2018
Colorado, USA
Hey mate, where is that hail storm? We have had several, parents in Pilot Mtn. NC had a terrible one last night.
The Denver area. Unfortunately, we are known for some of the worst hail in the US. Another round is moving in this afternoon... Ugh

My street a few hours after yesterday's storm:576acd476340979f0c645fe8d34a8813.jpg