Weekly wristshots 28 jan-4 february

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group!
Today is PAMSDAY in dave's world, so here we go: today's PAM ride is this old PAM 356 OR 366FU -- this old brain can't remember. It WAS lumed by STRODDA a long while ago, who did a fine job. It's a manual wind mechanical & just love the "mystique" of the Chinese characters @ 6. A friend told me what the characters meant; but, I, of course, can't remember. dave:

OP
F

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Hi, Group!
Today is PAMSDAY in dave's world, so here we go: today's PAM ride is this old PAM 356 OR 366FU -- this old brain can't remember. It WAS lumed by STRODDA a long while ago, who did a fine job. It's a manual wind mechanical & just love the "mystique" of the Chinese characters @ 6. A friend told me what the characters meant; but, I, of course, can't remember. dave:

Dave it sais: have a nice day

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: MrE and dave47

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Good Evening, Folks!
It's the start of another weekend -- this time in a deep freeze. Aside from staying warm, you know what to do for the weekend!
Today's ride is this (literally) old OMEGA SEAMASTER 007 I purchased so many years ago. I wore it briefly then consigned it to the watch box where it sat literally for years. After seeing so many nice-looking OMEGAS in the Wristies Posts, I was forced to take it out and try it again. It DOES look nifty on the wrist!! I was so wrong. dave: