Weekly Wristshots 29th April - 5th May

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Briefly, this ROLEX DJ.41MM is a very special watch for me. Old timers here will be familiar with the story of my being scammed out of $200 by a UK mate for his ROLEX DJ. A mate on REPGEEK read my story/warning to all and was so moved AND ASHAMED a UK mate would do this SENT HIS 41MM DJ w/ A2836 motor to me as an appeasement of sorts for that dirty RWI bastard. The RG mate wouldn' t accept any money for it, and I was genuinely FLOORED by his generosity. Just goes to show you that DECENT PEOPLE exist on these forums and are to admired and commended. I know a lot of RWI mates were enraged by this felonious act & did their best to make this thief's life miserable. Good, decent people exist in our little universe. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

On the wrist for today and tomorrow is this TAG HEUER 500m AQUARACER wifey purchased for me while on a cruise back in June of '10. I wear it periodically and use it as my travel watch whenever traveling, which is a lot. What amazes me about this watch is its battery -- it's still the same one that was in it when first purchased!! I'm wondering if it's an "atomic" battery, heh! Lume on this thing is BRIGHT!. dave: