Weekly Wristshots 29th April - 5th May

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
For HUMPDAY, a continuation of Tuesday's wear: old TAG HEUER 500M AQUARACER (QUARTZ) purchased for me during a cruise back in '10. Like a TIMEX, it takes a licking and keeps on ticking." dave:

OP
Oris

Oris

Public Figure
Ambassador
Jan 29, 2018
Australia
You mean many like it and so do you well so do I as well

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
It's from The Rifleman's Creed.

"This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will ...

My rifle and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit ...

My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will ...

Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!"

Reactions: frederico