Weekly Wristshots 29th April - 5th May

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Inspired by pics and texts from other mates, I went to WISH.COM and purchased a SEIKO 5 Sports automatic. Of course, at $48 I knew it wouldn't be gen & for the almost ten years I've been involved with this hobby of ours, I've never seen a replica SEIKO, let alone a SEIKO 5, which, I understand, is their entry level watch. Here are some wristies of the watch; I'll try to show more in a later post, as right now the Sandman is beating me over the head. dave:

HERE'S A QUICK LOOK AT THE TRANSPARENT CASE BACK, SHOWING THE MOVEMENT AND SUCH. To me, it looks very realistic!!

Lix.Tetrax

Content Contributor
Mar 13, 2019
Poljot.de is selling two versions in 37,5 and 42 mm

7005 Seagull 1963 Luftwaffenuhr 42mm, Leder und Natobänder

7001 Seagull 1963 37,5mm Saphirglas, Leder und Natobänder

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Wow I didn't know there was a 42mm. I have the 38mm with the sapphire crystal. I'll have to look at the 42mm now. The value proposition on this watch is incredible. You get so much at such a reasonable price point. I love the exhibition caseback.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk