Weekly Wristshots 4th - 10th March

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.
OP
Oris

Oris

Public Figure
Ambassador
Jan 29, 2018
Australia
Here in Amsterdam its not wise anymore to walk on the street wearing a Rolex
There are gangs busy robbing people from there watches
Horrible

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
That is sad news indeed. Stay safe.
I always tend to 'dress down' with watches when I travel - you just never know in some places.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! It's MONDAY, so let's get this new week in March off and rolling!
Today, this normally underutilized "gym" watch whose standard firm black rubber strap was swapped out for a colorful soft blue strap with red stitching: BREITILING SUPER OCEAN. Thought I'd try something different to wear this beauty more often. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group!
Today, this rarely worn -- except to the gym on rare occasions -- ROLEX SUB either 5513 or 5517, which I purchased M2M so many years ago (almost a decade). I eventually replaced the bad bracelet with a soft rubber from The Bay. Today I left like wearing it during the day, as I had done the other gym watch, shown yesterday. It's fascinating to watch its movement -- fairly smooth seconds sweep; the rest of the dial and bezel are interesting themselves. Just might wear it again tomorrow. dave: