Weekly Wristshots 4th - 10th March

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Welcome to HUMPDAY, Gang! You KNOW what this means... .
For today, instead of a repeat of yesterday's prize (ROLEX SUB. 5517), this TUDOR BLACK BAY (Red) instead, which I spotted sitting in its watch box this A.M. I thought: "Why not? It's been AGES since I last wore this." It was one of those conundrums: I wanted one but when finally securing it, rarely worn it. dave:

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Welcome to HUMPDAY, Gang! You KNOW what this means... .
For today, instead of a repeat of yesterday's prize (ROLEX SUB. 5517), this TUDOR BLACK BAY (Red) instead, which I spotted sitting in its watch box this A.M. I thought: "Why not? It's been AGES since I last wore this." It was one of those conundrums: I wanted one but when finally securing it, rarely worn it. dave:

I join you with the blues

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group!
Today, Thursday, is PAMSDAY in my world, so let's see them. On the wrist today is this true "golden oldie" I purchased back in '09 from the now defunct website g-watch.com. It's a RADIOMIR BLACK SEAL that's pretty decent -- except for the very small date window. The old website sold reps, mostly under $100, that really weren't too shabby. I bought a better looking PAM M2M a while later that I still have. dave:

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
What is yr opinion?
I changed the leather strap for a gen Crocodile strap its makes the huge watch a bit more elegant for my wrist imho
I am still trying to get used to this 47 mm biggie
Its a great piece but...........???

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk