Weekly Wristshots 6th - 12th May

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Well, it's Monday again, so off to start a new week of wristies!! Today's ride is this newly arrived TIMEX ALLIED COASTLINE "diver"I picked up from TIMEX.COM for $99. (Actually, I took the option of three payments of $33 for it. It's a quartz watch, of course, with TIMEX's iconic Indiglo lighting. The case measures 46mm w/crown and 13mm thick and comes on a luxurious & supple rubber strap. It is rated 10mm (with push/pull crown) but is not recommended for diving. For more info, here's the TIMEX link: https://www.timex.com/allied-coastline-43mm-with-rotating-bezel-silicone-strap-watch/Allied-Coastline-43mm-with-Rotating-Bezel-Silicone-Strap-Watch.html?utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=Linkshare&utm_source=VigLink&ranMID=39818&ranEAID=je6NUbpObpQ&ranSiteID=je6NUbpObpQ-iQh.IF7K4M9Abrd2z0kKVg
Here's some pics:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Welcome to the second night of wristies! For me, tonight is a continuation of last night with the newly arrived TIMEX ALLIED COASTLINE watch. I've discovered when I hold the dial up to light, the lume really shines. I DID NOT know that. (Yesterday's pics.). dave: