Weekly Wristshots January 14th-21th

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Just back from a seven day cruise with my wife and close friends to Key West and the western Caribbean; I brought back a surprise gift from my wife: this much lusted after TAG HEUER AQUARACER 300M automatic on stitched sail cloth strap. She surprised me this time while touring luxury watch places like DIAMOND INTERNATIONAL. I casually mentioned how I loved this watch (in spite of having a ten year old Aquaracer 500M & she asked me if I wanted it. I was floored! After haggling with the sales rep, I got it at a great price! I loved this watch, esp. the one with the cyclops; she said that it WAS very beautiful and "encouraged" me to buy it!! I'm just delirious with joy because of it; now I can part with some reps & such. dave:
New.TAG.HEUER.AQUARACER.AUTO.on.sail.cloth%20003_zpsx5bln4p2.jpg
New.TAG.HEUER.AQUARACER.AUTO.on.sail.cloth%20004_zpsawwwv7qc.jpg
New.TAG.HEUER.AQUARACER.AUTO.on.sail.cloth%20005_zpsugaktxvq.jpg
New.TAG.HEUER.AQUARACER.AUTO.on.sail.cloth%20006_zpsojjhmqdb.jpg
ONE MORE!!
New.TAG.HEUER.AQUARACER.AUTO.on.sail.cloth%20008_zpsxziidrlc.jpg

OP
F

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Hi, Gang! Just back from a seven day cruise with my wife and close friends to Key West and the western Caribbean; I brought back a surprise gift from my wife: this much lusted after TAG HEUER AQUARACER 300M automatic on stitched sail cloth strap. She surprised me this time while touring luxury watch places like DIAMOND INTERNATIONAL. I casually mentioned how I loved this watch (in spite of having a ten year old Aquaracer 500M & she asked me if I wanted it. I was floored! After haggling with the sales rep, I got it at a great price! I loved this watch, esp. the one with the cyclops; she said that it WAS very beautiful and "encouraged" me to buy it!! I'm just delirious with joy because of it; now I can part with some reps & such. dave:
View attachment 36788
View attachment 36789
View attachment 36790
View attachment 36791
ONE MORE!!
View attachment 36792
Well Dave first this:
Beautiful watch
Then:
I am looking for such a woman who will encourage me to buy such a watch!
Let me guess:
Very very hard to find

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

minty007

Once in a while you get shown the light...
Diplomat
Feb 20, 2018
Colorado, USA
Recently acquired, this one belonged to my grandfather. I haven't yet opened the case back to research the watch, but from the dial markings this one apparently came from the era when Elgin was supplementing their in-house movements with those from France and in this case, Germany (early '60's?). 50+ years old and a simple twist of the wrist started it ticking away...