Weekly Wristshots January 14th-21th

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

SinSir

Watchaholic
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
Chicago
New watch day Hobos! Carrera 1887 V6f

Edit: Damn that crystal and case got dirty!!! No damage just smudges and junk setting it up. I need to throw a better pic up as it didn't look that bad on my phone. Maybe 2moro as I'm loving this watch!

20190118_103521.jpg

Last edited:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Welcome to the weekend; I hope it's enjoyable to all. For today, a new piece I secured from a buyer on The Bay: this PARNIS DateJust homage on a two-tone jubilee bracelet, with maddeningly difficult micro-screws for adjusting the bracelet (a separate story). Like its model, this DateJust is 36mm wide, 12.5mm thick, but weighs in at 111.1 grams. It has a Miyota made 21 jewel automatic movement, a display case back, and something I've never seen outside of ROLEX: gold plated interior links (pics provided). It's comfy to wear, keeps excellent time, and looks pretty nifty (old guy's term) on the wrist. Paid $104 for it & believe it was worth it. dave. (Pic heavy wristie):

SinSir

Watchaholic
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
Chicago
On a chrono kick, dug out this oldie but goodie! My first high end rep form a TD 13 years ago or so, Thank you Josh! Some of you may remember what a big deal it was for proper sub spacing and a working chronograph way back when for the Daytona. It has a 7750 in it that just now is due for some TLC, it's running slow. I use my chrono too!

1547948238035.png

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Today I have a watch I purchased a couple of weeks ago from The Gate but had bracelet problems I couldn't resolve, so with an after market s/s jubilee bracelet, my watch smith was able to repair/replace the bracelet and now I have a chance to wear it. It's price was reasonable, dial details very good (in my non-expert opinion), lume outstanding; case and all nicely made; I'm quite pleased with it. dave:

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx103/dave66/dave66002/New.ROLEX.GMT-MASTER.II.on s.s. Jubilee 006_zpsfi6zf1n5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]