Weekly Wristshots January 14th-21th

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Well Dave first this:
Beautiful watch
Then:
I am looking for such a woman who will encourage me to buy such a watch!
Let me guess:
Very very hard to find

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Thanks, Frederico! I'm inclined to agree with you with finding a mate like my wife. A test, perhaps? Show her your watches and gauge her reactions? heh!

dave

Reactions: frederico

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
bbphrog;3056128 said:
Hi, Gang! For HUMPDAY, this newly arrived piece from a seller on The Gate (forgot his name). I purchased this ROLEX RED SEADWELLER (w/cyclops) for around $55 and really wasn't expecting much. I was wrong. It appears to be well made, with excellent dial details, a well-made case and bracelet with heft (155 grams), easy to adjust Oyster bracelet with decent bracelet screws; the seconds hand moves rather smoothly and the date window w/ cyclops, not too shabby. I was very pleased with this gem and told the seller I'd buy from him again. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Welcome to PAMSDAY in 'phrog's world. I hope the day is/was enjoyable.
For today, this PAM four-liner that's been part of my rotation. I'm truly sorry I don't remember its model number, but it IS a sweetheart & love the sandwich dial and dark brown leather strap. dave: